- Medical Form - Each camper must complete this form
- Application Form - Each camper must complete this form
Medical History Forms
Routine health care is provided by our sports medicine staff and certified athletic trainers. Medical emergencies and illnesses are referred to the local hospital. A medical history form will be sent upon receipt of your application. It is not required that campers be seen by a medical doctor to fill out this form. Any camper failing to submit this form will be unable to participate in the camp. Fill out a copy of the Medical History Form online.
Housing & Meals
Campers are housed in the University's residence halls with supervision at all times. There are counselors and staff assigned to each floor. All meals are served by the University's dining service.
Campers are required to attend all sessions while at camp. Additional rules will be explained prior to the first session of camp. Anyone not adhering to the rules will be sent home without a refund. The Warrior Wrestling Camps is not responsible for any expenses due to loss or damage to personal property. We urge campers not to bring valuables to camp.
We suggest you bring the following items along with you to camp:
- Items for your room – A light blanket, pillow, sheets and pillow case. It is also recommended that you bring a fan and a clock for your dorm room.
- Personal Items – Such as a toothbrush, comb, towels, washcloth, soap, casual clothes, light jacket and a swimsuit.
- Wrestling Gear – Such as wrestling shoes, running shoes, flip-flops, workout shorts and T-shirts, headgear, kneepads, if needed, combination lock and a bag to carry your shoes to the mat area. You should have several changes of wrestling practice clothes. (There are a limited number of coin-operated washers and dryers in the dorms). Headgear is not mandatory, but is recommended.
- Medical Supplies – Each camper needs to bring his or her own medical supplies. Our training staff will assist you in all medical needs, such as taping and therapy. In addition, campers requiring any medication should bring that medication to registration with them. Our training staff will store the medication for you and make sure you receive your regular dosages.
- Medical History Forms – If you do not return the medical form within two weeks prior to the start of camp, please bring it with you to registration. It is very important that this be signed by a parent or guardian.
- Medical Insurance – You MUST have medical insurance to attend the Roger W. Crebs Warrior Wrestling Camps.
- Optional Items – A camp store will be open at various times during camp. You may choose to bring extra money with you to purchase snacks, soda, or clothing.
Camp tuition should be paid in full atleast one week prior to the start of camp. This will ensure smooth and efficient registration. If this isn't possible, please bring it with you to registration. DO NOT MAIL ANY BALANCE TO OUR OFFICE ANY LATER THAN ONE WEEK PRIOR TO START OF CAMP. All balances must be paid in full by the first day of camp in order for the camper to participate. A CAMPER WITH AN OUTSTANDING BALANCE ON REGISTRATION DAY WILL BE A ASSESSED A LATE FEE OF $20.00. To avoid this late fee, please make sure all payments are mailed to our office at the following address no later than one week prior to the beginning date of your camp: Attention: Lycoming Warrior Wrestling Camp, 700 College place, Box 143, Williamsport, PA 17701.
All Checks and Money Orders should be made payable to: Roger W. Crebs Warrior Wrestling Camp. Please write the campers name on the memo portion of the check.
Transportation from the Williamsport bus station or airport and State College bus station or airport can be arranged, if needed. There is an additional cost of $10 per person from the Williamsport station or airport, and $30 per person from the State College station or airport. Please inform us if you need this service by calling Roger Crebs at 570-321-4264.
A full-time trainer will be on staff to handle all minor injuries and illnesses. Anything of a more serious nature will be referred to the Williamsport Hospital, located near the campus of Lycoming College.
Contacting the Camper
We invite and encourage parents/guardians and coaches to visit any of the camp sessions. Video taping is allowed.
If you wish to send mail to a camper, it should be mailed early in the the week to:
Attn: "Name of Camper", "Head Wrestling Coach", "Wrestling Camp", Lycoming College, 700 College Place, Box 143 Williamsport, PA 17701
Only in an EMERGENCY, campers may be reached by calling 570-321-4264 during the day or evening. PLEASE USE THIS NUMBER ONLY IN AN EMERGENCY. If you would like to check on your child periodically please make arrangements with your child ahead of time for him or her to call home.
All $75 deposits are non-refundable. Cancellations should be received in writing at least one week prior to the start of camp. A Refund Request Form may be obtained from our office, if needed. All Refund Request forms must be mailed to our office so that we receive them one week prior to the start of your camp. Any forms received after the deadline will not be considered for a refund. Call 570-321-4264 to obtain a Refund Request Form.
All refunds will be processed in September following the camps. If you have not received a decision on your refund by September 30, please call 570-321-4264. We will be happy to check our records for you.
No shows, or cancellations less than one week prior to start of camp or campers dismissed for not adhering to the rules are not eligible for refund.